Corian® Toilet Partitions
BEST IN CLASS CONTINUOUS OUT-SWING HINGE DESIGN
Our Redi-Stall toilet partitions are made from non-porous, hygienic Dupont™ Corian® solid surface material. These solid partitions are stain and mildew resistant, and will not rust, dent, or delaminate over time. In addition, they carry a Class 1 fire rating and are backed by a 15 year material warranty.
Redi-Stall products are available in two series of high performance Corian® solid surface materials. Both PREMIUM and STANDARD series offer unmatched quality and design, perfectly suited for today's commercial applications.
PREMIUM SERIES - "THE CLEAN LOOK"
- Continuous hinging throughout
- Concealed hardware - the cleanest looking application
- Reinforced Solid Surface components for durability
- Optimizes use of Solid Surface throughout to leverage its benefits
- Exposed hardware
- Continuously reinforced pilasters
- Cost effective without giving up the inherent value of Solid Surface
Toilet partitions can be supplied in 4 common styles
- (FM) Floor mounted
- (FMOB) Floor mounted, overhead braced - Entry Level
- (FC) Floor to ceiling mounted - Most Stable
- (CH) Ceiling Hung – Less stable, more expensive system and installation
All styles feature wall-mounted urinal screens
Guaranteed field dimensions of rooms required for all installations
Tolerances may vary to +/- 1/8",
Mounting hardware for any washroom accessories easily accommodated
All material is homogeneous filled acrylic Corian® Solid Surface sheet
All material is 1/2" thick
Certain components are reinforced and fabricated thicker for stability
All hardware is commercially available off the shelf to the end user. Most parts can ship same day. Manufacturer: Jacknob and/or Sterling Surfaces
STANDARD SERIES: All hardware is surface-mounted and visible where needed- Stainless steel type 304
PREMIUM SERIES: Hardware surface-mounted inside, not visible at exterior
BOTH SERIES: Door Stop/Bumper shall be stainless steel type 304 with rubber bumpers to prevent damage to panel and pilaster. Integrally mounted.
- All hardware is included
- Toilet paper holders and typical Division 10 accessories by others
- Location of accessories to be noted on drawings
- Sterling Surfaces Redi-Stall components are fabricated to standard sizes except where indicated.
- Architect or Owners representative MUST APPROVE shop drawings.
- Component edges shall have a smooth, uniform finish. Eased edge radius on all edges.
- Finish: “Sterling Surfaces Matte”. Other finish options available.
After accepting delivered product, the contractor or installer assumes responsibility for the product. Installer must install components plumb and level, in accordance with approved shop drawings and specific installation instructions.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
All Care & Maintenance instructions and Warranty information shall be provided by Sterling Surfaces. Project Manager/ General Contractor shall convey to owners or their representative this information upon completion of project.
Redi-Stall fabricated components are warranted against fabrication defects for 3 years. Warranty includes labor to remove or re-install replacements. Solid Surface material is warranted against material defect for 15 years. Hardware manufacturer guarantees product for 10 years.